Do you have a passion for the culinary world with an understanding of the importance of delivering knowledgeable advice and high quality products to customers? The Meat and Seafood Department wants you to join their team!
Reporting to the Meat Department Manager, you will assist in managing the daily operations of the Department while providing outstanding service to our customers.
As the ideal candidate, you will have excellent communication and organizational skills. You will demonstrate outstanding customer service while you coach staff to provide superior cuts of meat. With the support of the Department Manager, you will utilize your leadership skills to assist with training employees.
- Previous meat retail experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Thorough understanding of Health and Safety legislation, policies and practices is an asset
- Post-secondary certification is an asset
- Available days, evenings, and weekends
Job Type: Full-time
- Meat Cutting: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)