Security guard position at a Retirement home.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- As a Security Guard, you must provide security, safety and excellent customer service to all people you interact with.
- Identify and clarifies clients’ needs; answer questions; give directions and instructions, and handle all security and emergency incidents.
- Availability to work on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Nights only.
- start date: immediately.
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid Security Guard License
- Valid CPR (First Aid) Certification
- At least 1 year of experience in security (3 or more years - an asset)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and report writing)
Northern Force Security is a full-service security provider. We provide services such as home security, business security, facility security, security guards, concierge services, close protection and much more
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Security Guard: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR (Required)
- Security Guard License (Required)