Ideal candidate must possess a strong working knowledge of municipal and planning terminology.
- Provide support in the efficient management of the practice, greeting clients, schedule appointments, file management, etc.
- Preparation of account-related documents (i.e. docket entries, billing summaries, accounts, etc.)
- Must have 5 years' experience in Municipal and Planning law or real estate
- Must have a positive attitude, and a willingness to assist others
- Enjoy working in a large office and a team environment
- Detail oriented with strong multi-tasking skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, PC Law and Internet
- Some experience in ordering and receiving title searches
Job Type: Full-time
- Legal Assistant: 5 years (Preferred)