Founded in 1967, ADGA is a privately owned and operated Canadian company. We employ over 700 highly skilled team members who apply their knowledge and expertise in service delivery of advanced technology solutions for clients in the Defence, Security and Professional Services markets across Canada.
Celebrating over 50 years in business, we are proud to be one of Canada’s most trusted professional engineering and consultancy firms. Our clients continue to rely on ADGA to provide subject matter expertise, and quality talent to fulfill their business objectives. We have done so successfully by anticipating and responding to the constant changes in technology, and evolving with agility.
Our culture of commitment, trust, and accountability guides our business, fosters our growth, and is at the core of our relationships with clients, employees and consultants. Whether your projects are complex, large-scale requirements, or dependable, professional resources to execute on time, and on budget, you can count on ADGA to deliver. We are dedicated to your success.
Our Federal Government client is looking for an experienced IT Service Continuity
Management (ITSCM) Advisor/Analyst. The Specialist is expected to provide ITSCM expert advice, analysis and general guidance as they participate in the elaboration of an overarching IT Continuity strategy
- Secret Level 2 Security Clearance issued by PWGSC-CISD
- Post Secondary Education in IT related field (University or College Degree)
- Seven (7) years of experience working as a IT Service Continuity Management
- Certification or be an Associate with Disaster Recovery Institute (DRI) International or other recognized disaster recovery certification
- Experience in leading enterprise wide Application Impact Assessment projects
- Experience in implementing and developing supporting documentation of an ITIL methodology for an ITSCM service.
Nice to Have:
- ITIL v3 certification
- Experience managing technical teams in highly complex IT environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of tools such as the BITS, GCDOCS, ECD
- InfoWeb, MS Office Software, (MS Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Knowledge of industry and government standard ITSCM methodologies
- ITC design, proposals, costing, implementation, testing
- Creation of process models and procedures]
- Experience in project reporting at the senior executive level, ie.ADM/COO
ADGA commits to putting diversity into action to build a stronger, more representative team and help our customers and communities thrive. We are a proudly Canadian and woman-led company, striving to further diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and provide every individual with the opportunities and resources to help them reach their full potential.
ADGA s'engage à mettre la diversité en action pour bâtir une équipe plus forte et plus représentative et aider nos clients et nos communautés à prospérer. Nous sommes une entreprise fièrement canadienne, dirigée par une femme. Nous nous engageons pour promouvoir la diversité, l'équité et l'inclusion dans le milieu de travail et d'offrir à chaque personne les possibilités et les ressources qui lui permettront de réaliser son plein potentiel.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract