Reliza is a Canadian startup established in 2019 and operating from Ottawa. We are building state of the art DevOps Release management and compliance platform - Reliza Hub (https://relizahub.com).
We are currently hiring an aspiring tech professional for the role of Automation QA Intern. This is a Co Op position for post-secondary students for the Winter 2020 - 2021 term (expected term is January 1 - March 31 2021 with some flexibility).
What Will You Do?
- Build automated test framework for Reliza Hub
What is cool about this position?
- Fully remote internship (you may be located anywhere within Canada)
- It is a startup so you will work with CEO directly
- When your tests start to fail - we will introduce you to code, so you can make a conclusion how things fit together and potentially try to fix bugs you find
- Our business is helping software teams build products faster and with higher quality - we believe it gives a great prospective to someone starting in tech
What technologies may be in play?
What do we expect from you?
- Familiarity with at least one of the following languages: Java, Python, Ruby, Go
- High degree of organization, ability to work independently
Some requirements arising from the nature of our Co Op program:
- You must be either a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident or a protected person defined by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- You must be a registered student in an accredited Canadian post-secondary institution
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $14.00-$15.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday