Range Road Meat Co. A leader in producing clean label, natural ready to eat meat products is seeking Brand Ambassadors/Product Demonstrators. Positions are part-time.
Our Brand Ambassadors are the face of Range Road Meat Co. providing product sampling to the public in grocery stores and other retail locations. We are looking for outgoing, friendly, detail-oriented and fun people to join our team.
We are seeking team members for Nanaimo and Victoria BC.
Range Road is accepting applications from high energy, dynamic, outgoing, social candidates. Must have excellent English communication skills, and a neat appearance. You will be performing in-store sampling of Range Road products. Essential tasks are product preparation and product promotion through customer interaction and communication.
- Confident and competent interaction with consumers to generate product interest while performing in-store product sampling.
- Efficient delivery of Range Roads key messages, attributes, and benefits of products.
- Interacting and influencing consumers by intercepting and engaging.
- Develop a strong rapport with department managers and frontline staff.
- Present a professional appearance consistent with Range Roads brand.
- Maintain a clean, tidy and sterile work environment.
- Setup and dismantle demonstration table with supplied sales material and required supplies to conduct demo.
- Conduct product inventory before and at the completion of a demo.
- Track sales and be responsible for ensuring cooler space has sufficient product at all times while conducting demo.
- Submit daily demo report forms via email to manager ensuring accuracy.
- Submit bi-weekly timesheet for payroll ensuring accuracy.
- Take photos of/with customers and our product for social media.
- Saturday and Sunday availability is mandatory with the potential for Fridays and additional days during Holiday times.
- A reliable vehicle is mandatory with the ability to transport supplied demo case. Size of an extra-large suitcase; approx. 30 lbs. Travel to various stores is mandatory.
- Stellar English skills.
- Access to the internet and a smartphone or home computer in order to submit daily reports, photos, and bi-weekly timesheets, along with necessary computer skills.
- Neat and tidy appearance.
- Be able to work independently.
- Personable, social and outgoing. **Please if you are shy, do not apply**
- Ability to stand for 5 to 7 hours (average of each shift).
- Food safe certificate is a requirement. Can be completed online 24/7 if needed. -Prepare product using knives and at times will be using an electric frypan.
- Experience is not required. We will train the right dynamic candidates.
RANGE ROAD TO PROVIDE
-Fully equipped demo kit
-All supplies required to perform duties
-$20.00/hr for the exemplary candidates.
Please be advised that only suitable candidates will receive a reply for an interview.
UPWARDS OF 20 DAYS AVAILABLE FOR MONTH OF DECEMBER 2019 FOR OUR HOLIDAY RUSH!
If you would like to learn more about our company, you can find us at:
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
- Driver's Licence (Required)