Team Members will be required to work in a safe manner using equipment to move material from incoming suppliers, store raw material using the FIFO inventory system (first in first out) and maintain a timely response in providing material to the line and removal of finished products.
ACI operates on a two (2) shift schedule of rotating days and afternoons, two weeks each. Regular working hours are between 40-48 hours per week with voluntary overtime up to 60 hours per week if available.
- Monitor inventory levels and fill racks/rollers following the min/max level requirements.
- Maintain flow of incoming raw material from warehousing to delivery, production and finished goods.
- Answer calls from other departments for material to prevent disruptions.
- Follow standard work to ensure all tasks are completed accurately.
- Safety checks on all operated equipment is done correctly and recorded and any issues are reported to your Hancho and Supervisor before operating.
- Report any unsafe conditions in racking, forklifts, power walkies, pump carts, material handling carts, etc.
- Daily 5S of work area which can include but is not limited to: emptying garbage, scrap metal, cardboard, sweeping, etc.
- Preparing empty supplier packaging for returns.
- Responsible for keeping pedestrian pathways and traffic areas clear.
- When requested Team Members may also be asked to support in staging shipment, preparation of service orders and physical inventory counts (2 times per year).
- Team Members will be required to stand or walk for the majority of their shift, the ability to lift and move bins up to 20lbs considered an asset.
- Other duties as assigned by your Hancho, Supervisor, Assistant Manager, or Manager
- Benefits offered at 3 months of employment
- Climate controlled facility
ACI is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require accommodation regarding any aspect of the recruitment process, please include any relevant information on your application form.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.25 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stratford, ON (preferred)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Forklift: 1 year (preferred)
- Shipping & receiving: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place