Big Lakes Dodge in High Prairie is growing and expanding so we are looking for an Apprentice Parts Person to join our team!
Building exceptional client relationships is key to this position by ensuring that the rights parts are available and provided at the right price to maximize customer satisfaction. This in turn ensure repeat parts business, dealer profitability and inventory turns.
- Competitive wages
- Great management & support
- Training and guidance for long term success
- A fun and positive work environment
- Manage our inventory, updating quantities and re-ordering stock when needed
- Finalizing repair orders and sales (invoicing and cash out)
- Conduct follow up calls with clients on quotes issued and services performed
- Ensuring Technicians have parts needed in timely manner
- Filing invoices, keeping paperwork in order
- Preparing/providing product quotes
- Ensuring top-level customer service with professionalism and responsiveness at all time
No prior experience necessary and we are willing to train the right person for this position. If you are interested in being a part of our team please contact Sam at (780) 523-5007 and we can schedule a time to meet.
Job Type: Full-time