Fraserway RV is Canada’s largest vertically integrated RV Company. We are industry leaders in selling, servicing and renting recreational vehicles throughout Canada and as a team do everything possible to ensure our customers’ vacation dreams are realized.
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players to join our Leduc, AB Dealership as full time, seasonal RV Sales Consultant.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Applying all concepts, processed and procedures of the 360° Sales Training.
· Being a customer service interface to the customers on the behalf of the company and promoting the company, facility, staff and all departments to every customer.
· Ensuring paperwork is completed and signed (SAT, Offer to Purchase, Trade Appraisal, Driver’s License, Credit Card etc.) before presenting to the Financial Services office.
· Utilizing companies CRM system (where applicable)
· Improving sales productivity and product knowledge by participating in regular and ongoing sales training.
· Achieving minimum gross profits and number of units sold targets as set by Management.
· Conducting customer orientation of a purchased unit when a Delivery Coordinator is not available.
· Calling all sold customers within 24 to 48 hours of delivery. Sales Consultant must achieve a CSI score of 85%.
· Checking assigned units and product line for cleanliness and ready-to-sell positioning as required by Management.
· Ensuring all motorized units are locked and all units are closed up each evening or as directed by Management (doors, compartments, vents etc.)
· Performing opening and closing duties (unlocking at open and locking-up at close) for the sales department, dealership and/or overall location as assigned by Management.
· Maintaining the Sales area and equipment as required by the Sales Manager
· Ensuring customer facing workspace is presentable.
· Any other duties as directed by the Sales Manager.
· Professional accreditation/certification - AMVIC license
- Sales Consultant Experience is required
- RV Sales Consultant Experience is preferred
- Basic understanding of Email, Microsoft Word and Excel is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good presentation and excellent closing skills
- Strong team player
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player. If that describes you, then our Company is the right fit for you and we want to hear from you!
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Commission
- Auto/RV sales: 2 years (Required)
- AMVIC (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers (Required)