411 Louth St, St Catharines, Ontario, L2S4A2
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Here at Loblaw, we take pride and ownership in helping Canadians live life well. We’re looking for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for our Pharmacy customers and delighting them every step of the way! We can offer progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a great benefits package! Come share our vision and passion in delivering a superior customer experience. Be a part of our growing Health & Wellness philosophy that includes: Pharmacy, Dietitian, Medical and Optical services.
This position reports to the Pharmacy Manager and is responsible for receiving, preparing and delivery of Rx accurately and timely. Ensuring adequate inventory levels to meet patient’s needs, and counsel with appropriate documentation to all patients. Provide friendly, positive and pro-active interaction with all internal and external customers as well create awareness and educate customers through public relations.
What you'll do
What you’ll need:
- Prepare, dispense and control medications accurately and timely to patients
- Ensure medication and over the counter supplements inventory levels is adequate to meet patients’ needs
- Counsel of patients in regards to new and additional medications in a friendly, positive and pro-active interaction
- Create awareness and educate customers through public relations (public health days, clinics, etc.)
- Provide timely and positive resolution to patient’s needs and Doctor’s requests/issues
- Review and control costs at all levels within Loblaw Pharmacy (dispensary)
- Provide on-going training for all new and existing Pharmacy colleagues (technicians, interns, students, IPG’s)
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy and a Class A Pharmacists license a must
- Superior customer relations skills and a strong sense of professionalism
- Excellent leadership and performance management skills required
- Proven ability to build the business using community based marketing strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills including the experience formulating and executing action plans
- Strong personal computing skills, as well as knowledge of KROLL Pharmacy Computer system a definite asset
If you want to join a fast-paced winning team and believe you can have an immediate impact, then we want to hear from you!
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.