Kingston Dodge is looking for an Automotive Sales & Leasing Representative to join our team. Are you considering relocating to Kingston Ontario? We are committed to our employees by offering training, career advancement and competitive compensation and benefits. Our company is a growing, family-owned business local to Kingston since 1980 and we believe happy employees make happy customers.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits plan & profit sharing
- Friendly and supportive culture
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee purchase incentives on vehicles, parts and service
- Represent Kingston Dodge with the highest level of professionalism, knowledge and pride
- Provide an exceptional purchase experience that exceeds the expectations of our customers
- Work closely with our Sales and Financial Services Managers to offer and finalize deals on new and pre-owned vehicles that benefit both the company and the customer
- Manage internet and phone inquiries using a variety of tools such as social media, responding to clients, answering questions and setting up appointments
- Conduct professional product demonstrations and presentations, utilizing your well-developed knowledge of product, available services, accessories, prices and key features
- Build and foster a network of loyal customers and referrals by effective follow up and management of leads
- Be an enthusiastic learner who maintains up to date knowledge about all products, services, finance options, accessories, competitive trends
- Previous automotive sales experience is highly desirable.
- Solid knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Proficient technical skills (email, text, automotive software) and aptitude for learning new computer systems
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Goal oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Available to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and Saturdays
- Valid driver’s licence
Why Kingston Dodge?
Proudly family-owned and operated in beautiful Kingston Ontario, we have a loyal customer base built upon years of exceptional customer service since 1980. We believe in teamwork and our goal is to provide our team with not just another job, but a career.
Why Kingston Ontario?
History innovation thrive in our dynamic city located along the beautiful shores of Lake Ontario, an easy drive from Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal, in the heart of eastern Ontario. With a stable and diversified economy that includes global corporations, innovative startups and all levels of government, Kingston's high quality-of-life offers access to world-class education and research institutions, advanced healthcare facilities, affordable living and vibrant entertainment and tourism activities.
Are you ready to relocate to Kingston, Ontario? If you are a professional who takes pride in your work, we invite you to apply and take the next step in your career!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- G Driver's Licence (Preferred)
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place