One of a network of over 75 provincial community health centres, the NorWest Community Health Centres is a community based, non-profit organization funded by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and the North West Local Health Integration Network, emphasizing access to primary health care and prevention programs and services.
We are currently seeking a 1 FTE Performance Improvement Lead (contract until March 31, 2020), who as a valuable member of the Community Health Centre team will support the coordination and development of the integrated palliative care clinical program in collaboration with multiple partners. The performance improvement lead will work to ensure the successful implementation of identified objectives adhering to project coordination and change management fundamentals and best practices.
- Degree in related health care discipline, health or business administration
- Formal training and experience in employing comprehensive process improvement methodologies and tools (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, etc)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the application of quality improvement methodologies and project management
- Experience in proactively managing multi-partners to achieve desired outcomes
- Experience in performance improvement and change management methodologies, preferably in a health care environment
- Ability to analyze data, identify and evaluate performance improvement opportunities.
- Self-starter with initiative required to act under minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with various stakeholders and program partners.
- A valid driver’s license and a vehicle required.
How to Apply - Please Specify Job Title in Email Subject Line
The deadline for applicants is Friday, October 18, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and three work reference contacts to:
Debbie Inman, Manager of Human Resources, CHRL
NorWest Community Health Centres
525 Simpson Street
Thunder Bay, Ontario P7C 3J6
NWCHC’s is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all those that apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- english (Required)