We are looking for dedicated, full time Social Workers or Registered Psychotherapists to join our busy high-volume, multi-disciplinary rehabilitation clinic. We have 3 locations in North York, Scarborough, & Woodbridge.
- complete assessments under supervision of a registered psychologist.
- prepare assessment and progress reports under supervision of a registered psychologist.
- provide counselling to MVA patients under supervision of a registered psychologist
- Master's Degree in Social Work (MSW) or Equivalent required (for social workers)
- Registered and in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service (OCSWSSW) required (for social workers)
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (for registered psychotherapists)
- Strong verbal and written communication, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Proven flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Supervision by a Psychologist is mandatory. If you already have a supervisor you may continue to work with your own. If you do not have a supervisor, we are able to provide one.
- Previous experience working with MVA patients is required
Large volume of patients guaranteed.
We look forward to you joining our team!
Job Type: Full-time
- MVA: 1 year (Required)
- CRPO (Preferred)
- OCSWSSW (Preferred)