Regional Sales Person PBE (Paint, Body and Equipment)
CMAX PAINT AND BODY SHOP SUPPLIES, NAPA AUTO PARTS
The Universal Supply Group is currently looking for a talented sales professional to take on an exciting and challenging role of Regional Sales Person in support of our CMAX Paint and Body Shop locations in Eastern Ontario.
The successful candidate would ideally have a strong background in the automotive paint and body shop business combined with previous sales experience. A solid working knowledge of automotive refinishing and body shop operations would be an asset. Strong technical support and ongoing training is all part of what we offer.
- Manage relationships with key customers to continually develop and grow sales
- Handle customer inquiries and propose solutions
- Develop and prioritize customer call lists
- Working closely with regional and store management, create action plans to develop new clients
- Provide technical and business support for our customers
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements and Competencies:
- 5 years’ experience/background in automotive refinishing
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven and motivated, with the ability to work independently
- A strong sense of urgency with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of an organization
- Experience in automotive and/or heavy duty parts would be considered an asset
If you are a result-oriented, customer-focused team player, and meet the requirements as listed above, you are invited to apply.
The Universal Supply Group thanks all applicants; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time