Aurora Cannabis Inc. is a world-renowned integrated cannabis company with an industry-leading reputation for continuously elevating and setting the global cannabis industry standard.
Through our wholly owned subsidiaries, strategic investments, and global partnerships, Aurora provides a wide range of premium quality cannabis and hemp products and services, develops innovative technologies, promotes cannabis consumer health and wellness, and delivers an exceptional customer experience across all its brands.
Aurora’s operations span multiple continents and focuses on both the medical and recreational cannabis production and sales, patient education and clinic counselling services, home hydroponic cultivation, extraction technologies and delivery systems, and hemp-based food health products.
We operate around the globe pursuing new and emerging cannabis markets where possible through our owned network of import, export and wholesale distributors, our e-commerce and mobile applications, brick and mortar retail stores, as well as grocery store retailers, and pharmacies.
QUALITY ASSURANCE AUDITOR
Aurora Cannabis Inc.is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Auditor to join our PembertonFacility, located in Pemberton, BC. The incumbent will report directly to the VP Product Development and Quality Assurance and will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in Developingand writingSOPs for all areas of the facility ensuring compliance with Cannabis Regulationsand GPP/GMP
- Assist withconductinginvestigations regarding deviations or complaints,including gathering of data,and identification of root cause
- Provide guidance to manufacturing with respect to GPP, GDP, and GMP
- Build and maintain good working relationships with manufacturing to promote openness and compliance
- Verify fulfilled orders, including label verification
- Verify weight of bottled products,including oil
- Create master labels, and verify actual labels against them
- Perform required line clearances during manufacturing operations
- Verify electronic inventory records of dried cannabis, packaged product and live plants
- Perform on floor auditing of records including sanitation, log books, and PBRs
- Perform batch record review for completed PBRs from grow, oil production and bottling
- Perform QA duties for materials management such as release label creation, application, and inventory follow up
- Participate in Self Inspection Process
- Assist QAA and QA Personwhen necessary
- Degree in related science field
- Minimum3years’ experience in a related role
- Experience working in a regulated environment, pharmaceuticals,and/orNHPmanufacturing considered an asset
- Working knowledge of GMP and GPP as they relate to the Cannabis Regulations
- Ability to understand, follow and mentor production staff regardingSOP compliance
- Excellent writing and math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to conduct critical analysis of situations in order to determine root cause of deviations
- Ability to pass HC background check
- Ability to multitask and adapt to an evolving work environment
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time