\*\*Due to expansion, Overlanders Manufacturing is hiring for several positions! Please check out our page for more job postings.\*\*
Abbotsford Precision Sheet Metal Company, Overlanders Manufacturing, has an immediate opening for Press Brake Operators.
Overlanders is looking for an experienced operator with good mechanical and mathematical skills with 2+ years’ experience. Overlanders is looking for a team player with great attendance and attention to detail and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. This position requires an ability to work with cad drawings and models.
Overlanders Manufacturing has 9 press brakes in our production warehouse of 70,000 square feet. Press brakes help us to bend sheet and plate metal materials with ease.
- Starting Wage: Dependent on experience & skill set
- Full time employment – 40 hours per week
- Afternoon Shift: Monday to Thursday 4:30 pm to 2:30 am
- 4 Day work week
- You must be reliable, pleasant and can be trained
- Ability to follow English written and spoken directions
- Benefits after probationary period
- Performance & wage reviews given at 3, 6 and 12 months
- Compensation will be based upon experience.
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefit packages
- Flexible vacation time
- Company matched RRSP
- Profit Sharing
- Quarterly Goal Rewards
- Annual Christmas Party
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interview will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Are you located in the Fraser Valley or surrounding area?
- Are you available to work on the afternoon shift? (Mon-Thurs, 4:30pm to 2:30am)
- press brake: 1 year (required)