Nightwind Treatment Centre (NWTC) supports indigenous young women ages 12 to 17 at Kihew House in Sturgeon County and Grandma Turtle House in Westlock. Our mission is to build capacity in young women to regain a healthy sense of self-identity and the skills necessary to create harmony and balance in their relationships with family, friends and the community.
NWTC is currently recruiting for full-time program attendants on night shift. These wake shifts support the safe residential environment in the program.
- Child & Youthcare, Social Work, and/or Human Services diploma is an asset.
- Knowledge of First Nations culture and ability to speak a First Nations language is an asset.
- Knowledge of the effect of addictions/trauma is an asset.
- First Aid Training/ Therapeutic Crisis Intervention / Suicide Prevention Training is an asset.
All successful candidates must have a current Criminal Record Check (forvulnerablesector) and Child Intervention Check (within the last 6 months).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Ability to drive to Legal, AB (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Preferred)