Want to live and work in your community? Want to make a difference improving people’s lives? Looking to improve your work/life balance? Looking for a fast-paced, challenging, evolving position?
The Ridge Meadows Division of Family Practice (RMDFP) is a non-profit society that has been incorporated since 2010 serving the Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows areas. RMDFP provides approximately 117 members with a strong voice to ensure that our physician members are at the forefront of positive change in our health care system for patients in Ridge Meadows.
The RMDFP is dynamic, progressive and passionate about the local medical community. We are looking for the right person to join our fun, fast-paced, supportive team. Someone with flexibility in their work schedule, a collaborative, team-oriented focus and a “can do” attitude.
The Administrator / Project Systems role is an exciting new position at RMDFP, supporting a new long-term project that will transform health care in our community! The ideal candidate will have savvy administrative skills combined with creative, collaborative support skills. Work with your colleagues to plan events, manage data, create documents, and support projects for our members and community!
Type of position: Full time, contract
- Assisting booking venue, food/beverage
- Package preparation
- Stipend prep and collection for payment including follow up
- Supporting coordination of celebrations, annual BBQ, Fundraiser, AGM, Fall Member Event & Project Engagements events
- Assisting in data entry and management
- Assisting in all marketing and communication efforts
- Proof-read reports and documents
- Partnership and Leadership support
- Network file coordination
- Accounting & operational support
- Filing & assistance with document preparation, delivery and distribution
- Keeping network & templates up to date and organized
- Assisting with booking and preparing for staff meetings
- Support the design of project systems, tools, processes and work flows
- Research, testing and implementation
- Training and supporting staff
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years in an administrative role in a fast-paced office environment
- Proven experience in a support role with the ability to work unsupervised
- Experience in accounting support, with understanding of accounting principles
- Technologically savvy, with experience in data entry, document creation and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Event coordination experience is an asset
Pay: $18 - 21/hr based on skills & experience
Qualified applicants may submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations via email.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
- administrative: 2 years (Required)
- Maple Ridge, BC (Preferred)
- English (Required)