Kitchen Sales Consultant
Are you looking to grow your career and knowledge in a fast paced, friendly, safety-oriented environment? Do you want to turn someone’s dream into a reality?
We are looking to grow our team with an experienced Sales Consultant.
Wages: $35,000 - $50,000
- Strong ability to take initiative and confidently direct customer interactions
- Strong verbal and written communication (bilingual considered an asset)
- Demonstrates high standards of safety and customer service
- Builds new business relationships with customers that will result in repeat business
- Prepares estimates and negotiates installation sales contracts
- Continually learns about products and market conditions
- Coordinate the entire projects with installation professionals and customers to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- A knowledge of lumber and building materials, and the construction process is an asset
- Experience in sales is preferred
- Problem solver who can work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized, and can manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office skills and willingness to learn new software programs
This position offers commission after a probationary period.
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
We employ over 3700 people and work hard to increase our market share through strategic investment in training and technology. In addition to our retail stores, we operate truss manufacturing facilities and a wholesale drywall company. We are a member of Independent Lumber Dealers Co-operative which ensures our great product selection and pricing.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Apply Online today or drop your resume off in store!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $35,000.00-$50,000.00 per year