The Alliance Group provides qualified drivers and driver services to clients across Western Canada. We currently have the following positions available to be dispatched from Calgary, Alberta.
Class 1 Company Team (2 drivers)
We seek full-time Class One Tractor Trailer Teams for transport of LTL and general freight (which will include alcohol) on trip from Alberta to Ontario and back. There may be extra trips available within Western Canada as well. You will be expected to travel in all weather conditions through prairie, hill and mountain environments. Depending on the destination, you may be expected to transport various trailer-combinations.
The ideal candidate will :
- Have a minimum of 2 years verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience that includes mountain and winter conditions;
- Be able to drive at night (generally all loads depart between 1900 and 2300);
- Be prepared to complete training that will include Classroom Courses, Mountain Qualification Training (with a Coach) and Long Combination Vehicle (LCV) Qualification Training;
- Have less than 5 demerits on your Commercial Abstract; and
- Pass a Criminal Record Search (will be conducted during interview at no cost).
- Starting Mileage Rate of $0.80 per mile (when hauling LCV), $0.75 Single;
- A Waiting Time and Delay Program;
- Electronic Log Books;
- Health & Dental Benefits;
- RRSP Matching; and
- A Clothing Allowance!
Husband and wife teams welcome!
Interested applicants that meet the criteria can respond by e-mailing or faxing your Resume and current 5-year Commercial Driver’s Abstract that is no older than 30-days to 403-692-6293.
The Alliance Group is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Class 1 Driving: 2 years (Preferred)
- Calgary (Preferred)
- Class 1 Drivers License (Preferred)