- Provide mould changes to meet production schedules
- Install auxiliary equipment as required
- Process product to meet dimensional and visual quality standards
- Machine set-up as outlined on master set-up instruction parameters.
- Act as a resource to department staff
- Miscellaneous duties assigned
Job Type / Category
We have permanent full time positions available on both the Night Shift, Sunday to Thursday, 11:00pm - 7:00am and afternoon shift, Monday to Friday, 3:00pm - 11:00pm..
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years of experience processing injection moulded product
- Previous experience setting up and performing mould changes
- Ability to safely operate an overhead crane and lift truck
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills
- Have strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Good organizational/time management skills
- Good technical skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and ability to work effectively as part of a team
Bock North America is a chair systems solution company with more than 40 years of experience in plastic injection moulding. We have made it our business to offer sophisticated components made from various plastics to leading office furniture manufacturers worldwide.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Plastic Injection Molding: 5 years (Preferred)