Zipsure Operations Manager (ZOM):
Lead the Zipsure Insurance operations in the expansion of product offering, e-digital solutions, procedural development, continuous improvement, and portfolio management.
As a leader, primary accountability entails engaging the team collaborating with various divisional members to achieve growth and profitability targets, working with the tech team to advance e-commerce solutions, address client inquiries and support service and sales team.
- Oversee the maintenance of Zipsure systems, documentation and workflows, in collaboration with the Corporate Operations division.
- Participate in the development of the annual business plan for the Zipsure insurance program.
- Develop and lead project plans for expanding Zipsure products online.This entails:
- Identify, plan, develop and implement e-solutions for the future.
- Build a strong relationship with insurance partners.
- Create operational workflows.
- Contribute to the design of the website and system.
- In Collaboration with the Corporate Ops division, co-ordinate and maintain all internal systems and procedures including, but not limited to:
- Maintain overall controls on processes.
- Manage the workflow of the unit and strive to continuously seek better methods to maximize efficiencies and profitability without compromising exemplary customer service.
- Support Zipsure team with internal processes, inquiries and continuous improvement.
- Keep informed and communicate to team members of supplier appetites, underwriting philosophies and industry developments through review of trade press and attending relevant supplier training meetings.
- Provide people leadership to the Zipsure team, including all aspects of HR, performance reviews, training, and coaching.
- Collaborate with Corporate Operations on Marketing, IT, innovation, licensing and HR.
- Oversee Zipsure corporate and agent national licensing.
- Assist in the creation of client letters, forms, checklists, cheat sheets, policies and procedures.
- Meet the timelines, goals and targets of the Zipsure Insurance division and team.
- Assist in the handling of client inquiries, client relations and supporting the Business Development team with key accounts.
- Maintain direct communication with internal and external stakeholders in cases of complex issues or claims.
- Work to provide business partners and clients exceptional service experience.
- Oversee the management and collection of accounts receivable (with Finance).
- Audit processes for policy and procedure adherence as required.
- Follow the Storm Insurance code of conduct.
- Pursue a program of personal and professional development.
- Foster and maintain a positive working environment within the entire Storm Insurance organization.
- Perform other specific duties as directed by the National Director Personal Lines.
- Promotion of Zipsure and Storm Insurance by attending industry and community functions.
Skills, Effort, Competencies and other Specifications:
University degree or College Diploma preferred.
Insurance designations (CIP, CRM) or a willingness to pursue professional education.
(Expectation of at least 1 CIP course per year with plan to complete CIP in 7 years maximum.)
Five plus year’s property & casualty insurance experience and management experience.
Well networked with Insurance markets representatives.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, EPIC and Applied rating Services necessary.
Strong interpersonal, time management, leadership, delegation, coaching/teaching skills are essential.
Ability to work and interact collaboratively in a team environment is necessary.
Need to be able to lead by example.
Essential to have strong oral and written skills.
- Strategic thinking
- Promotes and embraces change.
- Inspires Others
- Builds strong relationships and alliances
- Detail oriented
Compensation. We offer competitive market salary and Total Rewards program.
Please state your salary expectations within your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- General Insurance Agent (Required)
- French (Preferred)