Our values are at the core of everything we do!
- Innovative. Think ahead to stay ahead.
- Driver. Stay hungry and act with urgency.
- Ownership. No excuses. 100% accountability.
- Caring. or employees, partners and community.
- Individual. We work with great people and expect a lot from them
We are one of Western Canada’s largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, it’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people.
Our IT Applications team currently supports and maintains the software applications that are critical to our business – ERP system, CRM system, HRMS system, accounting system, and custom applications & reporting solutions.
The IT Applications team provides development and support for all business applications in a diverse and high-paced environment. We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual with strong programming and analytical skills that can support a wide range of software configuration and development, while also providing some basic support to both internal and external customers. You will be the subject matter expert in our products and business processes as they relate to our IT systems and day to day operations.
- Learn about Durabuilt’s products, business processes, and operations.
- Learn how various software systems support the business and the specific need that they address.
- Requirement gathering, system analysis, design, and programming.
- Provide direct and remote support for internal and external customers.
- Enhance existing systems keeping “customer first” approach in mind.
- Contribute in new software system implementation as needed.
- As part of the IT team, provide backup support for other team members when needed.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer systems or related field
- Any certifications related to programming languages or SQL are good to have
- 3+ years’ experience involving full SDLC using one of modern programming languages, preferably C#.NET, including application architecture and design phases.
- Strong object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts.
- Experience working with distributed configuration management systems e.g. GIT.
- Experience working with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, including writing SQL queries; and exposure to creating SSRS reports.
- Strong analytical skill with an ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience working with ERP systems.
- Experience working in Scrum software development framework.
- Experience working with web applications and related technologies.
- Familiarity with the creation, and validation of SOAP and REST based clients and web services.
- Experience of development work on Salesforce.
- Experience working on Microsoft Power BI would be a plus.
- Previous experience with Manufacturing or Construction industry.
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines.
- Very high integrity, ethical and trustworthy.
- High comfort level working autonomously and require little day-to-day oversight and direction.
SEND US YOUR RESUME
We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation or faith. Thank you to all those apply and those who are short-listed will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- On-site Gym
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Work From Home
- SDLC Modern Programming: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft SQL Server: 1 year (Preferred)
- Configuration Management Systems ( GIT): 1 year (Preferred)