Become part of the Corey Nutrition Story!
We are currently looking for 4 full time employees, to join our team as a Packaging Technician. This position will be based out of Fredericton, New Brunswick. The rate of pay is $21.10/hour.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the primary purpose of this position is to ensure that all outgoing product is correctly packaged according to specifications.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Weigh, seal, label, stack and wrap finished product.
· Ensure that products are free of damage, neatly labeled and stacked.
· Conduct quality checks on finished product and complete appropriate forms.
· Maintain a safe & clean work area.
· Operate all equipment applicable to the work area including but not limited to: Sealers, Scales, Hoist, wrapper, pallet jack, Sample machine, Inkjet Printer, conveyor belts, Label Printer and more…
· Troubleshoot equipment when problems arise.
· Other duties as required.
· Work independently and quickly to meet changing priorities
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· The ability to follow instructions / procedures.
· Ability to perform relevant mathematical calculations
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Must be bondable
· High School Diploma or equivalent
Qualifications: Desirable but not essential as training will be provided
· Training in Forklift Operation
· Fire extinguisher use
· Safe lifting techniques
· Packaging techniques
· Health & Safety training
· 1 week day shift - 6AM - 6PM (alternate weekly) - 1 week night shift - 6PM - 6AM
· Ability to work in very hot/very cold work environments.
· Dusty environment.
· Ability to lift up to 25kg repeatedly over a 12 hr. shift.
· Ability to work overtime
Location: Based out of Fredericton, New Brunswick
Mobility: Must have own, reliable, transportation
Apply for this position with resume and cover letter. Corey Nutrition Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Corey Nutrition Company will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process. We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.10 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person