Reporting to the Manager, Transportation Customer Strategy & Services is responsible for the departments contact centre operations and performance; supervising staff responding to inquiries and addressing complaints and feedback received across a variety of customer contact channels; delivery of integrated consistent, responsive and customer focused service to customers; sets performance standards that align with corporate customer experience objectives; achieves established Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and contact quality measures for each customer contact channel; monitors, measures, evaluates and reports on customer contact channel performance; recommends improvements to enhance the customer experience and increase overall performance and efficiency, utilizing innovative strategies and adaptation of new technologies; leads staff through training, development, coaching and employee engagement initiatives.
- Successful completion of a Community College Diploma in Business Administration or related field or equivalent approved combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years demonstrated supervisory experience providing call centre management in a front line customer service operation, preferably in a public transit and roads operation environment.
- Knowledge of systems and technology used in a contact centre environment including Customer Relationship Management system.
- Demonstrated experience in refined writing, editing and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to convey issues and concepts in a convincing and easily understood manner.
- Political acumen to effectively communicate with members of council, both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of contact centre technologies, queuing theory and caller behaviour theory.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer focus, communication, collaboration and personal ownership.
How to Apply
Please apply online by August 11, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$100,633 to $114,288 annually
This is a Replacement