Please provide portfolio along with a resume to be considered for this position.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Work as a member of the Marketing Team on content planning and execution, producing both digital and print graphical materials.
- Adapt existing graphic elements with newly created graphics to complete graphics/digital projects
- Participate in brainstorms and contribute creative ideas
- Prepare files for final print production.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and an eagerness to learn new tools
- Relevant experience creating advertisements and producing creative for campaigns, promotions, sales tools and point of purchase material
- Demonstrated ability to think quickly and creatively
- Understanding of design principles and the application of brand guidelines
- Knowledge of web design and multimedia software an asset
- Ability to design for social media (using photo, GIF, cinemograph, motion graphic, typography, illustration) is considered an asset
- Strong attention to detail as well as written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years of industry experience
- A diploma or degree in graphic design or equivalent
- An online portfolio that demonstrates strong aesthetics and design principles (provided during application)
- High level of proficiency in English
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- graphic design: 1 year (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Required)