Located, near Riding Mountain National Park, Elkhorn Resort Spa & Conference Centre is a great place to nurture your career! We’ve got a fantastic team environment, competitive wages, offer great benefits, staff discount and room to grow. Come and reach your potential with us! If you have a passion for hospitality, is organized and thorough, and can build rapport with guests you may be successful in the position of:
We are looking for reliable, hardworking, dedicated individuals, who take pride in their work. The successful applicant must be able to work on their own and in a team setting. There are full-time or part time, year round positions available. Experience is an asset, but not required. Complete training and a uniform will be provided.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting
- Make beds, change linen, and distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Replenish room amenities supplies
- Report and store lost and found items
- Clean public areas as required (such as hallways)
- Ensure furniture in the rooms is properly placed
- Stock linen closet and supplies area
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Possess good health and physical condition
- Neat and clean in appearance and work habits
- Ability to communicate with guests
- Ability to accept direction
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work within a team environment
Staff housing is available, if needed.
While we appreciate all applicants, only those already legally able to work in Canada will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time