Provide excellence service and a luxury experience to the client.
Execute events both on site and virtual
Ensure product launches are successful
Update merchandising and ensure counter is maintained at a pristine manner
· Must be proactive in approaching potential customers and promoting the Dior brand
· Must be able to motivate others and work as a team
· Three to five years’ beauty industry experience
· Skilled Makeup Artist
· Experience giving Facials
· Strong communication skills required
· Outstanding sales driver
· Perform exceptional client service
· Comfortable speaking in front of groups of people
· Passionate about the beauty industry
· Achieve Dior’s retail sales plan in Beauty and Fragrance
· Plan and execute in-store events in conjunction with the AE.
· Work with store management for visual placement in-store.
· Handle in-store training for new product launches, color stories, fragrance and beauty gift with purchase promotions.
· Represent the brand and lead by example using company sales techniques.
· Work with Selling Specialists and Business Managers on their clientele, customer card files, product knowledge and selling skills.
· Notify AEs of visibility issues and in-store actions as they occur.
· Create and maintain the growth of DIOR’s brand image, educating and networking with other key sales people within assigned stores.
· Ensure counters and sales areas are visually impeccable and in accordance with merchandising standards.
· Entrepreneurial spirit who leads by example.
· Ensure the delivery of consistent, excellent service in accordance with the D.I.O.R. selling standards.
· Adhering to and setting the example for Dior policies, image, and dress code.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 28 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: Up to $20.00 per hour
- Beauty: 1 year (preferred)
- Retail: 1 year (preferred)