***NEW POSITIONS AVAILABLE. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED, PLEASE RE-SUBMIT YOUR RESUME***
Garneau Manufacturing Inc. is currently looking for F/T Structural CWB Welders.
All work is shop based in our Morinville, AB shop. Employees must have own transportation and hand tools.
STRUCTURAL CWB WELDER duties include:
- Interpret welding process specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- Fit, braze and torch-straighten metal
- Select Filler rods
- Operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and product
Garneau Manufacturing is a locally owned and operated steel fabrication shop specializing in structural steel. We offer competitive pay, a great benefits package, a great work environment and an excellent safety record.
Interested applicants can send their applications by email or fax (780) 939-2181
Job Type: Full-time