- accompanying the Medical Product Manager and her team to various locations to help with product assessments which would include doing measurements for bracing and other medical supplies and talking to patients about the products.
- helping with medical billing for the products after the product appointments
- corresponding with patients by phone and email
- ordering and organizing medical products
- assisting the Medical Product Manager as needed with other tasks
- training will be provided
- Start Date: ASAP
- Monday to Saturday- 10am-6pm - hours may vary depending on work load
- PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL THE HOURS AND DAYS SPECIFIED ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO START RIGHT AWAY
- $15/ Hour to start with potential for wage increases over time based on job performance
- 1-2 Years of Administrative work experience
- Fluent in English, excellent written and spoken English
- Good customer service skills, we need an outgoing personality who loves talking to people!
- Computer proficiency, picks up things quickly
- Interest in health and helping people
- Valid BC Driver's Licence and reliable vehicle
Please email your resume and cover letter in response to this ad, only suitable candidates will be contacted, interviews will begin this week!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)