GTA Exotics is Canada’s leader in Exotic Car Experiences & Supercar Experiences consistently offering top notch service, competitive prices, and the latest Exotic Cars & Supercars available today. Customers can participate in three world famous experiences including our Track Day Experience, Exotic Car Tours, & 30 Minute Test Drives – or rent a vehicle for a day with our Exotic Car & Supercar Rentals.
GTA Exotics is looking for a highly organized, experienced, motivated individual with dynamic interpersonal skills!
This position is on-site at our Smithville location. This role involves scheduling bookings for customers, assisting customers with phone inquiries, general office assistance, and providing overall customer service assistance throughout the day.
The ideal candidate has 2+ years of work experience in a customer service roll, and is very tech-savvy. This individual must have strong hospitality skills, as they will be responsible for interacting with customers on a daily basis. This is an excellent, part-time opportunity that provides opportunities for experience and personal development.
- High school degree
- 1 – 2 years of previous work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have organization skills and strong attention to detail
- Eagerness to support others and work/communicate with people
- Fast learner
- Well versed in the most popular computer software and online social platforms
- Ability to multi-task in a fluid and busy environment
- 9 Hour Shift
Contract length: 5 months
Part-time hours: 45 per week
Application deadline: 2021-06-26
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $600.00-$675.00 per week
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Store discount