Educational Assistant Casual List
Family of Schools:
Various Schools in the Cobequid Family
$14.20 to $15.78 per hour
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Sunday, September 6, 2020 at 12:00:00PM
Anticipated Start Date:
The CCRCE is accepting applications for the 2020-2021 Casual Educational Assistant List. This is for day-to-day work at various schools within the applicable Family of Schools and Geographic area as identified above.
Items to bring to the interview:
1)Documentation of education(ie Certificate/Diploma/Degree);
2)Standard First Aid, CPR Level C Certificate;
3)Non Violent Crisis Intervention ('NVCI') Certificate;
4)In addition to above, you are also required to provide your original Criminal Records Check along with your original Child Abuse Register.
- High school completion certificate or equivalent
- Successful completion of a Certificate/Diploma/Degree from a recognized post-secondary institution, specifically in a field focused on child and youth development, including a formal practicum placement
- Current Standard First-Aid certification with CPR Level C
- Current Non-Violent Crisis Intervention ("NVCI");
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position
Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. You will be required to provide copies of your education credentials, Standard First Aid with CPR Level C, along with your NVCI. You will also be required to provide your original Criminal Records Check and your original Child Abuse Register which will be reviewed in accordance with the CCRCE policies and procedures.