Why work here?
" We are proactive, energetic industry leader who delivers innovation and climate change is our business! "
We are proud to deliver innovative and reliable firefighting and accessories including water delivery systems to the firefighting community. We are committed to engineer and manufacture products that only deliver innovation but keep our communities safe.
We are seeking a full or part time Support Services Representative to join our diverse support services team! You will be responsible for providing customer service administrative responsibilities in a dynamic and fast-placed environment.
- Receiving and mailing all physical mail in the morning
- Any required typing-i.e: Labels, Letters ,Procedures write-up or updates
- Entering and processing of Sales Orders
- Control of incoming and outgoing fax documents
- Processing Shipping in close collaboration with the customer service dept. (small boxes and LTL) as required.
- Filing sales orders and sales invoices
- Requesting Freight quotes and responsible for shipping and invoicing
- Computer Experience
- Knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bilingual (English and French) preferred
- Good communicator
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Double vaccination is required.
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- English and French (preferred)