Who is Bronte Construction?
Bronte Construction prides itself on our innovative approach and expert team. Together, we successfully implement quality construction projects, with an embedded environmental focus, that enhance communities for generations. Our team lives and breathes our Foundation Principles which consist of Safety, Balance, Culture, Quality and Character. Our organization is composed of long-term team members, who are passionate about doing their best work every day, on every site.
How We’re Different
- Annual Rankings for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 as one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada
- Awards for Environmental Project of the Year 2018
- IHSA COR Certified
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- RRSP plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on weekly contributions
- Paid Vacation time off each year, in addition to statutory holidays
- Participation in yearly training and career development programs
- Project Performance Bonus Incentives
- Weekly Catering of Breakfast and Lunch
Accounts Payable Coordinators organize and coordinate administrative efforts between finance and project management. Accounts Payable Coordinators are deeply engaged with the approval and payment process for all projects completed by Bronte. Accounts Payable Coordinators work under the guidance and mentorship of our Controller and can expect exposure to different types of finance and accounting related activities. Accounts Payable Coordinators must understand how to effectively use Bronte workplace technology as the bulk share of the role is based around computers.
- Assist Accounts Payable / Receivable
- Assist Project Accountants
- Assist Controller
A day in the life
- Assist with process Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Prepare various reports as requested to summarize vital information
- Interactions with customers, vendors and supervisors
- Typing, filing and other general office duties
- Directing phone calls
- Managing schedules and sorting information
- Retrieving incoming mail
- Delivery’s and errands (as required)
- Office housekeeping (as required)
- 3+ years of Office Administration Experience
- Accounting Experience considered an asset
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Software Suite
- Must have excellent organizational, administrative, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Technical writing and analytical skills
- Valid Ontario Drivers Licence
Bronte Construction believes in equal opportunity in employment practices without discrimination and complies with all laws regarding human rights in the province of Ontario, Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Office Administration : 3 years (Preferred)
- Accounting : 1 year (Preferred)
- Quickbooks: 3 years (Preferred)