Global Mechanical Ltd. is a HVAC & R building systems mechanical company and are currently looking to hire two (2) Licensed, Experienced Journeyperson HVAC & R full time technicians with a Gas designation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The work involved is Commercial/and Industrial service, maintenance, and installations. Typical work for example includes: make up air systems, roof top packaged HVAC systems, boiler systems, exhaust fans, HRV’s, ERV’s and associated electrical/control systems.
As per the above your responsibilities would include:
· Support Installations and servicing of the above-mentioned equipment.
· Inspect, perform preventive maintenance and repairs to same.
· Respond to emergencies as needed & on an on-call basis after hours.
· Make recommendations for upgrades as may be needed to the customer and which encourages and develops good ongoing relationships between Global Mechanical and its customers.
Knowledge & experience:
If you have two years or more of related experience within the above fields of work and have a clean driving record, we would be very pleased to hear from you. Only qualified Technicians need apply.
The benefits Include: Attractive remuneration package related to experience. Benefits package includes extended health, pension plan & dental coverage.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $44.00-$50.00 per hour
- Company car
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- gas ticket (preferred)
- Red Seal Certification (preferred)
Work Location: In person