Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) Coordinator
Ritz Lutheran Villa and Mitchell Nursing Home
POSITION SUMMARY: The RAI Coordinator will support the implementation and sustainability of the RAI-MDS clinical tool software and provide training in its use, including preliminary assessments of the care needs of residents and provide information for care planning. RAI is Resident Assessment Instrument and facilitates quality assurance by linking with quality indicators.
REPORTS TO: Director of Care
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $31.00 per hour
- Current regulated or licensed health care practitioner (Registered Nurse, Registered Practical Nurse, Dietitian or Social Worker)
- Minimum of three years of clinical, project leadership or management experience (ex: presentations, oral and written communications and clinical)
- Completed Proficiency Evaluations Assessment and Intelligence Systems (AIS) course preferred; successful completion will be required
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills required
- Knowledge in assessment and care plans
Please submit a complete resume by visiting careers page on our website: www.hpha.ca or by dropping your application off at Ritz Lutheran Villa’s reception desk.
Ritz Lutheran Villa is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
“Caring is our reason for being.”
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $31.00 /hour