The Bargains Group Ltd
890 Caledonia Road
Toronto, Ontario M6B 3Y1
Executive Juggler /Executive Assistant
Chief Bargains Officer/President
Toronto – in house
The Bargains Group is an award winning, entrepreneurial Canadian, owned and operated company, which has been growing
constantly for over 25 years. We like to think of ourselves as Bargain Idea Generators. Our dedicated and caring BG family provides
retailers, companies, individuals, schools, organizations, associations and non-profits with quality merchandise and custom logoed
promotional products at wholesale bargain prices. We are innovative and love making our clients happy at a bargain, and believe in
being socially responsible.
Learn more about the Bargains Group at:
We are currently seeking an Executive Juggler/Executive Assistant to join our growing BG family.
The successful candidate will work directly with our entrepreneurial multi award winning CBO/President and have an appetite to learn
and grow. The Bargains Group is known as a well-kept secret amongst its thousands of clients and we need an executive juggler who
can keep up and ahead of our CBO. A person that thrives in an entrepreneurial environment where there are never enough hours to
implement new ideas, would be referred to as an incredible multi tasker and is well versed across many mediums would be a great fit.
We are truly a unique company and a great juggler will understand the value we bring to so many and proactively look at new ways to
take things to the next level. Bringing great ideas to the table are always welcomed and encouraged!
- Assist and work directly with the CBO on daily business functions.
- Have an ardent sense of urgency with great decision making skills, initiative and the ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Manage the CBO’s extensive calendars and arrange scheduling (includes travel and some personal services) as well as
managing a large volume of email and telephone communications.
- Compose, edit and maintain new and existing policies and procedures.
- Liaise, coordinate and assist with co-op and intern programs.
- Flexibility and adaptive to the CBO’s schedule and work extra hours when required.
- Assist the VP of Operations as required: including HR functions, support and an extra hand.
- Assist with the charity www.engageandchange that CBO founded and oversees.
- Other creative and detailed tasks as required.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Post-secondary education and or (2-5) years of practical experience.
- Have intermediate to advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point ,
- Previous experience working for an entrepreneur or in a chaotic environment is an asset
- Comfortable with social media applications: Face book, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Practical knowledge to use best practices.
- Exceptional electronic talent with the ability to learn and adapt to new programs and software on the fly.
- Fantastic organizational skills, attention to detail, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. We love over communicators!
- Experience with any CRM software, Infusionsoft an asset.
- The desire to learn and grow at a high paced, forward thinking and growing company.
All interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Bargains Group is an equal
opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in
accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.