Ford Motor Company of Canada Limited
Warehouseperson- Afternoon Shift
Department of Operations: Parts Distribution
Job Type: Temporary Part-Time
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Compensation Rate: $23.645 per hour
Shift Times: 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM (Up-to 1:00am Mon-Thurs; and 12:00am Fri)
Deadline to Apply: Open until suitable candidates placed.
Ford Motor Company is a multinational automotive manufacture with production facilities and a dealership network that spans the globe. The Bramalea Parts Distribution Centre services the needs of Ford and Lincoln dealers throughout Canada by supplying dealers and their customers genuine Ford parts.
Purpose of the Position:
As a warehouseperson, you will be part of a team of employees assigned to pick, pack, and ship dealer orders.
Light to heavy physical labour is required during the performance of the various tasks involved. You will be picking, scanning, labeling, packaging and containerizing various automotive parts. You will be required to work safely in a fast paced dynamic environment where quality is key to supporting our dealer network.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma, or verification of equivalency
- Must be willing and able to train to operate a PMHV, including passing a medical test and hearing test.
- Must be willing, fit and able to perform work that includes manual lifting, carrying and moving of automotive parts; continuous walking and standing; regular bending; reaching, stooping and grasping
- Must speak and read English and have verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work shifts.
- The ability to follow instructions, rules and regulations is essential.
- A safety–oriented work ethic supported by experience within the labour industry.
- Ability to work as a member of a team or individually.
- Requirement to participate in all contractual, legislative or corporately mandated training.
Ford of Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a culturally diverse workforce. Accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and / or assessment processes, where needed, are available upon request. Please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $23.64 per hour