Do you have a great eye for detail and strong writing skills? Would you make an exceptional minute taker?
Join our team!
You will love this job if…
· You love variety - no day (or meeting) is ever the same
· You want to be in control of your own schedule
· You want to hone your writing skills by working with a talented editorial team
· You are looking for a long-term opportunity (more than 1 year)
What will you do?
Attend scheduled meetings in person and take thorough board meeting minutes on your personal laptop. We have meetings all over the GTA, so you don’t have to worry about a long commute to meetings!
Follow our guidelines and manual in preparing your minutes and submit your polished set of minutes to our editorial team within 48 hours. Being adaptable and willing to learn is key to being a top performer!
The starting rate for new hires is $80 per in-person meeting, which covers meetings that last anywhere from 15 minutes to 3 hours. Earn an additional $10 for every 30 minutes beyond 3 hours, along with other bonuses as applicable.
What do you need?
- 1 year of writing or minute taking experience in a professional setting
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Available at least 3 evenings each week (Monday to Thursday)
- Laptop and ability to attend meetings in person and virtually
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Condo board or other board experience an asset
Don’t forget to send us your resume and cover letter to apply!
Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Salary: From $70.00 per day
- minute taking/writing: 2 years (Required)
- Greater Toronto Area, ON (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings