You will see! It is really gratifying to help our youth by making a difference in this important time of their lives.
By becoming a customer service agent at Tecnic:
- Play an important role in our business by advising our customers.
- Work in a warm atmosphere.
- Take advantage of a paid training with essential working tools.
- Treat yourself with a stable job close to your home.
- Take advantage of a good quality of life with a flexible schedule for full-time and part-time positions.
Specifically, this person will have to:
- Greet and advise customers and answer their questions.
- Provide information on prices, payment options and course schedules.
- Promote our products and services.
- Schedule customers’ courses.
- Receive payments and make bank deposits.
- Manage and file customers’ records.
We are looking for someone that is:
- Rigorous and mindful of their work.
- Patient, cheerful, that loves working with people.
- Mature, responsible and autonomous.
- Able to work with Microsoft Office suite.
Training and requirements:
- Have a High School Diploma or DEP in sales
- Hold a driver’s licence
- Sales technique skills an asset
- Bilingual an asset
**To protect our employees, please note that all interviews are conducted virtually. In addition, our branches have a plexiglass separator on their reception counters, and we provide masks and disinfectant gel.
Localisation du poste: 183 Boulevard Industriel, Deux-Montagnes, Québec J7R 5P2
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
Salaire : 16,00$ par heure