ROLLING MILL SET-UP OPERATOR (NIGHTS 11PM - 7AM) SUNDAY NIGHT START
Rollstamp Manufacturing/Magna Exteriors
- Follow the changeover schedule.
- Follow the Setup Standardize Work Instruction to perform the setup.
- For each changeover, maintain last-off samples and provide first-off samples.
- Follow the criteria to produce the first-off sample.
- Monitor the process during the production run and make adjustments as necessary.
- Maintain the 5S standard in the Department..
- Perform the duties of the Rolling Mill Operator whenever available.
- Comply with Section 28 of the OHSA.
- Adhere to all applicable Business Operating Systems procedures.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations as outlined in the Rollstamp Employee Handbook.
- Any other reasonable request made by Management.
- Able to understand the basics of metal forming – rolling/blanking processes.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Able to learn quickly.
- Support team-work.
- Have a valid forklift license.
- Willing to participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Willing to share information and ideas
Job Type: Full-time
- Rolling Mill/Blanking: 1 year (Required)
- Metal Forming: 1 year (Required)
- Forklift Operator (Required)
- English (Required)