Job Title: Junior Project Manager
Reports to: Senior Project Managers and President
Job Overview: This person will work in conjunction with and report to Senior Project Managers. They will be responsible for helping to ensure projects get completed. They will do a variety of tasks for the Senior Project Managers. This will allow them to gain some real experience in Project Management and over time, will help them to run their own project.
- Complete all tasks given to you in a timely and professional manner – some tasks may include ensuring there is enough material for jobs and producing samples for approval
- Work closely with the Engineering Dept and Purchasing to get materials and ensure the products being produced are being done to correct specifications
- Review and understand all project documents (e.g. drawings, specifications, changes, materials, finishes, schedules) and establish and maintain effective communication with customer’s project staff
- Review customer’s schedule requirements and coordinate with company’s production schedules
- All other tasks as assigned
- Completed post-secondary education in Project Management or Project Management courses taken is considered an asset
- Education or experience in Construction is considered an asset
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specifications, current construction practices and methodology
- Strong negotiation/management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
You will be working with a growing company. This position may require you to be diversified and you must have the ability to adapt to several job requirements. From time to time, this position may require you to work extended hours.
Salary will be based on experience. Only those selected for an interview. Thank you to all who apply.
Job Type: Full-time