GREENSEAL CANNABIS CO. is a licensed producer of cannabis, operating out of a 28,000 square foot purpose-built facility in Stratford, Ontario. GREENSEAL’S focus is on developing a premium quality medical grade product through its innovative growing methods, technology, breeding practices, and partnerships.
The Production Associate is a member of the Cultivation Team that aids in the co-ordination of all the daily activities in the production facility. We are looking to add high energy individuals who are ambitious and dedicated to a common goal.
We are currently operating a lean facility as we scale up and focus on exceptional production practices in this challenging, yet exciting, Canadian cannabis industry.
- Complete daily care and maintenance of plants including cloning, potting, pruning, watering, harvesting, trimming, etc.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sterility at all times.
- Harvest, sterilize, and re-populate rooms efficiently, while adhering to procedures and predetermined timelines
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) related to daily work activities to maintain compliance with regulations
- Aid in keeping appropriate records and logs as required
- Maintain suitable care of tools, equipment, and production facility as a whole
- Support Quality Assurance and the Master Grower as required
- Work cohesively in a group, or independently as needed
- Some daily overtime required
- Weekend work is rare, but could be required
- Other duties as assigned and as needed for company success
Experience and Background:
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Must be able to carry out often repetitive, physical tasks (lift at least 50 lbs repetitively.) at a continuously high level of quality
- Exceptional attendance is a MUST
- Experience with top notch sanitation and cleanliness
- A positive attitude
- Scissor lift experience and certification is an asset
- Ability to remain flexible to changing work schedules and varying tasks, as required
- Knowledge and experience of indoor cannabis cultivation is a definite asset
Full benefits will be provided after the successful completion of a 6-month probationary period.
Note: All applicants will be required to successfully complete criminal record and background checks, as well as, supply references for review.
We appreciate all candidates that apply and wish to work with GREENSEAL. However, we will only be contacting those candidates who best fit these requirements. We will retain all resumes for a minimum of 6 months, and will continue to review as similar positions become available.
GREENSEAL CANNABIS CO. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please let us know if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
GREENSEAL CANNABIS CO. is following all Covid-19 Protocol set out by the Provincial & Federal governments. All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is supplied by the company.