“We but mirror the world. All the tendencies present in the outer world are to be found in the world of our body. If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. This is the divine mystery supreme. A wonderful thing it is and the source of our happiness. We need not wait to see what others do.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Who we are
Omega Morphosis (OM) is a new business concept. It is a Personal Development Platform (PDP) designed to help as many people as possible to improve their lives by achieving their goals.
To be the change we want to see in the world; by helping as many others be that change through the OM Plans Personal Development Platform system of informational online plans. The world is changing and there are forces for good; and forces we class as detrimental. Our mission through our services and OM Plans is to encourage, nurture, support, teach, enact, help, and deliver to our members the maximum change in the most positive and beneficial way for everyone.
We are looking for a creative and extroverted communications assistant who is fully involved in the world of online social media. The candidate will help to build social media campaigns, create OM Plans online, help with trade shows along with a variety of communication duties to help build the Omega Morphosis brand world-wide.
This role is perfect for you if you are:
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced environment
- A strong communicator, and receptive to feedback and direction
- A strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve
- Able to work well under pressure with minimal supervision, and in collaboration with team members
- Have a keen eye for content and an understanding of social media and audience engagement
- Able to work additional time on weekends and evenings upon request
- Help build social accounts and ensure exact branding
- Create, curate, develop and manage content (digital images, photography, video and copy).
- Build influencer network by cultivating relationships on all media channels
- Set up and operate trade shows; especially teaching the OM experience to new users
- Be proficient with all applicable software required (PC or Apple Products)
- Understandall social media platforms and basic requirements
- Own personal vehicle
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted. Closing date for applications is January 22, 2019.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 /hour