Under the general supervision of the Inventory Control Manager the Inventory Clerk will ensure all data from the production floor is accurately entered into the ERP system in a timely manner.
This is a 18-month Contract position.
What you will get to do:
- Collect and sort all completed production orders from production to prepare for data entry.
- Review and compare documents to the ERP system ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Communicate with production supervisor on any discrepancies to seek resolution.
- Working with other areas to ensure inventory availability for consumption.
- Enter production order details in ERP system daily and accurately.
- Reconcile orders using various tools to ensure accurate completion.
- Support other departments to ensure timely and accurate inventory put away.
- Communicate with inventory team on any discrepancies and support required.
- File completed production orders on a daily basis
- Complete daily and weekly summary reports for management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Ingredient for success:
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Previous ERP systems experience preferred.
A few extra ingredients:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a team, and/or under minimal supervision.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Inventory Clerk: 2 years (Preferred)
- Data Entry and Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- Manufacuring industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food Industry: 1 year (Preferred)