Toronto based loss prevention company using advanced electronics and technology to monitor and secure thousands of homes, businesses and people in the GTA, Southern Ontario and other major urban centres in Canada.
Presently we are looking to hire an individual to work in our “in house” Technical Service Department to provide technical assistance and support to enduser clients, field technicians and office staffs.
- Interface with clients to resolve system malfunctions and ensure proper functionality
- Exercise good judgment in analysis of problem and determine if hardware/software solution can be completed over the phoneor solved by scheduling an onsite service technician.
- Provide panel download and programming corrections to various alarm panels
- Conduct system tests with clients, use central station software to ensure proper signal traffic is received.
- Interface and update Senior Management with job status and project issues.
- Train end users on proper use of their security system.
- Prioritize and manage multiple open service tickets at one time
- Respond to clients within a reasonable agreed upon time frame
- Working with specific industry software and applications, i.e. SIMS 3 Central Station Software, DSC DLS 5, Connect 2 Go, Telguard Home Control and Alarm.com.
- Provide Support for DSC, Paradox, Honeywell Alarm Panels
- Provide support for CDVI Card Access Systems and Hikvision Camera Systems
- Proficiency using computer OS, installing security applications for clients.
- Diploma or Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- NO Criminal Record
- Strong organizational skills
Remunerations Full time: $45,000+ (Base Salary & Commission)
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)