Givecloud helps organizations build trust through our best-in-class donor experience which drives engagement, relationships, and ultimately, healthier fundraising. We're recruiting a talented, motivated and passionate Business Development Representative who is looking for a chance to do something that matters - to make a long-term difference in their career, in the lives of their co-workers, and leave their mark on humanity. Our competitive advantage is our belief that organizations should be focused on Trustraising, not Fundraising - join us in our journey to make that happen!
Our Business Development Representative will be the first point of contact for our potential clients. You will be making strategic outreach decisions, reaching out to prospect clients via various channels, creating pipelines and conducting discovery with high-level decision makers.
It’s your job to share all of Giveclouds amazing features and help set them up for success using our products!
What you'll do
- Use creativity and strategy via multiple channels and approaches to reach out to non-profit organizations
- Facilitate qualifying calls and conduct discovery with high-level decision makers
- Methodically qualify, build, document and manage an accurate sales pipeline
- Become an expert in Trustraising- asking insightful questions, overcoming objections and understanding your client’s needs will be critical to your success
Who you are
We are looking for an empathetic, committed and driven world changer who is passionate about providing the ways and means for other world changers to realize their passion, be they nonprofits or donors. We are offering an amazing opportunity for someone to convert their passion into impact as part of an awesome team that delivers best-in-class donor experiences.
You are someone who is passionate about change and growth while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable. You love to push yourself to consistently surpassing your monthly quotas through hard work, a proactive approach to growth, and implementing feedback.
What you’ll need
- There are those that make stuff happen, those that watch what happens, and those that wonder what happened. You are firmly in the first camp.
- 1+ years of inside sales or relevant experience (selling over the phone/web preferred)
- Outbound prospecting experience
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- No fear of the phones!
- Experience navigating through organizations to reach decision makers
- A growth mindset, consistently working to improve your skills and adapt in a changing environment
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
Some nice to haves
- Previously trained in consultative / value-based selling
- Experience using a CRM
- Experience using some sales tools such as: Salesloft, 6Sense, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and Chorus