We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Cannabis Extraction Technician (Night Shift) to join the Team. This is full-time, permanent position in Brantford, ON, scheduled to work Monday through Thursday - 7:00PM to 7:00AM.
About the opportunity…
As an integral part of the “we can do that” operation, this position plays an integral role in the extraction and refining of cannabis extracts. This role is responsible for:
- executing and mastering a variety of routine processes in order to produce large volumes of clean, safe, high quality cannabis products
- extracting plant matter using solvents, pressure, and heat to extract cannabis plant matter and turn it to concentrate
- filtering out compounds using a wide variety of methods
- removing extraction agents
- purifying cannabis products using distillation methods
- maintaining strict inventory control over starting materials, intermediates and finished products
- collecting samples and testing the potency and recording the same
- conducting tests and compile results/data to support summary reports
Successful candidates will bring…
- post-secondary education with a background in chemistry, biology, engineering or similar science
- experience with CO2 extraction methods, as well as downstream purification, separation and isolation of botanical oils, preferred
- analytical lab experience
- experience with high-pressure systems and tubing, preferred
- experience working under GMP and with a QMS, preferred
- experience performing tests, analyzing experimental data and documenting results
- meticulous attention to detail
- ability to work an entire shift, in an enclosed work space
- ability to work collaboratively and self-motivate
- a desire to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- a proven commitment to quality of work
- an ability to self-motivate and be team-centric
- ability to prioritize and manage workload across multiple simultaneous tasks, in a fast-paced work environment, while ensuring delivery of high-quality work and meeting timelines
Interested in becoming part of the Fume Labs team? Send your resume and salary expectations for review and consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected will be contacted.
Fume Labs, a subsidiary of humble+fume Inc., Canada’s leading distributor in cannabis products and accessories, and the most trusted partner and brand representative in the industry, is a start-up manufacturing organization providing end-to-end production and distribution of market-ready cannabis products.
Why choose Fume Labs?
- We are strong, passionate and growing, with a strategic vision to become the global leader in the distribution of cannabis related products.
- We are pushing the boundaries of cannabis concentrates, creating a higher standard for extraction and leading the industry in the formulation expertise through collaborating with the community.
- We have an entrepreneurial attitude, that welcomes and supports individual ideas and strategies.
- We provide investment and support into employees, and the room to learn, grown and develop their expertise.
- We offer career advancement.
- We offer competitive base salary and life/health/dental insurance plan.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,590.00 to $74,055.00 /year
- GMP and QMS : 2 years (Preferred)
- CO2 Extraction, Downstream Purification, Chemical Isolation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)