STREAMLINE Strategic Inc. (www.streamlinestrategic.com) offers a variety of services to help your organization become more efficient. We provide reviews of processes and procedures, perform special projects, liaison between finance and IT development teams, facilitate interim and year-end reviews or audits, facilitate the smooth transition of acquisitions or mergers, provide temporary coverage.
We are an outsourced CFO firm that also provides Bookkeeping and accounting services to corporation in a wide range of industries.
We are looking for a driven, self motivated, detailed oriented candidate that thrives working with growing organizations. The position is an outsourced position (you are a solopreneur or have your own company).
The candidate will report to the CFO. The ideal candidate with have 5+ years experience, will have worked with both "cash" and "accrual" bookkeeping, will have worked in a multi company structure and have Advances Excel skills and be proficient in Quickbooks on-line. Experience in the Wealth Management industry is an asset.
- Prepare and / or Post customer and supplier invoices, cash and credit card receipts to QuickBooks
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Prepare sales tax remittances (DAS, HST, EHT, etc.) and remit them to the government
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of every bank account and other Balance Sheet items
- Assist in the analysis of monthly client fees
- Enter all recurring journal entries, include required month-end accruals
- Ensure all inter-company accounts are balanced at all times (i.e. matrix)
- Review financial statements and provide input for variations in accounts
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain Legal file system (physical and on-line)
- Process payroll and Benefits in a timely manner
- Resolve customer and vendor inquires
- Adhoc requests and misc. compliance reporting
This position will also be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
Reference ID: Lucie
Part-time hours: 16-20 per week
Expected start date: 2021-03-01
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$40.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
For this position, presently all company employees are working remotely. At some point in the future, there will be a return to the office policy that will need to be adhered to. However, a mix of in office and home is what is envisioned for the future.
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Required)
- Bookkeeping: 5 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19