AIC Education Coordinator
Hiossen Implant Canada together with our parent company, Osstem, has become one of the top three dental implant companies in the world. Through our dedication in research and innovation, we have developed and continue to develop safe, high quality and effective dental solutions. Our four major areas of focus are dental implants, dental equipment - supplies, digital dentistry, and advanced clinical education.
Currently our Advanced Dental Implant Research and Education Centre department (AIC) is looking for a full-time AIC Education Coordinator in our Burnaby, British Columbia office to provide administrative support in the AIC department.
AIC Education Coordinator Role and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate technical and administrative aspects of AIC continuing education of one’s designated region
- Responsible for organizing (preparation and execution), collecting data, unpacking, cleaning and issuing necessary documents and materials of the course in own region
- Arrange all logistics associated with the delivery of education sessions, including hands-on materials, meals, and documents
- Prepare attendance sheets, send client reminder & confirmation emails
- Acts as main point of contact for administrative inquires related to AIC for one’s own region
- Take registration of the course from Clients and Sales Reps; organize the list of doctors per course
- Communicate with Sales Reps in the region to support them
- Assisting with sponsored events/trade shows/exhibitions in own region
- Communicate with the sponsors for AIC courses
- Communicate and work along with AIC Assistant Manager
- Managing and coordinating sample trials for dental products
- Evening and weekend work may be required
- Ability to organize, coordinate multiple activities, and facilitate.
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team atmosphere.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a customer-service mindset.
- Positive attitude
Asset but not required:
- Experience in event planning or event coordination in a corporate environment
- Dental background
- Active on social media
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Are you authorized to work in Canada?
- This role requires that you work in the office, are you okay with this?
Work Location: In person